Drew S28 in Colorado!

OP
W

westslopelaker

Lil-Rokslider
Hey. Its been an incredible hunt so far and I'm still chasing sheep. I passed on a smaller ram the 2nd day of the season and have seen several other rams including two really nice ones that I had my heart set on, one is a really heavy broomed 3/4 and the other is big 7/8 or maybe full curl. I played cat and mouse with both of those rams for three days before I had to pull out on that trip. I still have until Oct 6th to get it done and I'm planning on hunting 7 more days between now and end of the season. Wish me luck. I'll post a hunt recap in a couple weeks at the end of the season, there has been a lot of twist and turns on this adventure to say the least.

BAKPAKR

WKR
I am in the same boat as you. After not getting a ram during the first week of season, I am preparing to head back out for another go at it.

Hit it hard, and good luck!

I was recently reading through your post, I was wondering how your S28 2019 hunt went? I live just south of Vallecito reservoir and was thinking about applying for the hunt this year. I have pretty decent odds at drawing with 13 points. Any help would be much appreciated! Hope you were able to get one!