Drew tags for Wyoming unit 34

MichaelO

Lil-Rokslider
Dad and I got tags for 34 despite the big drops in allocations. Not the best unit but looking forward to the trip. Now comes all the stress of working on details now.

Will trade info on Arizona mule deer, steamboat springs elk or indiana whitetail for information on landowners with a trespass fee :ROFLMAO: . Free advise is always welcome as I’ve never even seen a live antelope.

EdP

WKR
I can't help you with hunting area 34, but I hunted 103 and stayed in Wheatland in `18 and `19 so perhaps this info on accomodations will be of value to you. The Super 8 was reasonably priced, had good breakfasts, and clean and comfortable rooms with fridge and microwave. It's located just off the north exit of 25 in Wheatland so interstate access is excellent. I made reservations directly with the hotel and both times they let me leave early with a full refund as long as I stayed the first night. The Guadalajara resturant had good beer and excellent food if you like Mexican. One meal fed me for 2 nights with my leftovers heated in the microwave at the hotel on the second night. Good luck. I will be hunting 26 this year.

go_deep

WKR
I live and work in 34. Don't expect a monster, figure out the WIHA map on G&F site, no trespass fee needed. Moisture is significantly better the farther north you go in the hunt area as it stands today. Be good out to 400 with your rifle.

OP
M

MichaelO

Lil-Rokslider
i do not expect a monster at all. A buck of any size would make a happy and grateful man.

Appreciate the advice.