Drilled a Nice Tom!

TravisIN

WKR
Awesome! Indiana doesnt open until the 24th. Planning on going without the blind also this year

OP
Bowhuntr64
Very nice!
What camera are you using? Looks like it's bow mounted?

It was a GoPro Hero 7 Black, mounted to my TAP stabilizer. It does an amazing job at stabilizing. I’ve used so so many bow mounted cameras but this is the only one that allows you to see the arrow impact. It also has a nice zoom but it happened so fast I didn’t use it. I wish I had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Bowhuntr64
Awesome! Indiana doesnt open until the 24th. Planning on going without the blind also this year

Since using the new Go Pro I don’t need to set up a big camera on a tripod so I can run and gun a lot more easily and still film. It way more fun. I moved 3 times that morning, before 9 am.

Badger 5

Lil-Rokslider
Wow that’s really cool! I’m impressed you drew back and fired even when the gobbler wasn’t hidden behind his own fan.

Maybe I’ll give run and gunning a try this weekend when I’m bored out of my mind in the blind.....

TravisIN

WKR
Wow that’s really cool! I’m impressed you drew back and fired even when the gobbler wasn’t hidden behind his own fan.

Maybe I’ll give run and gunning a try this weekend when I’m bored out of my mind in the blind.....

I’m running and gunning with my bow from now until probably forever. I don’t care to shotgun hunt, and can’t stand blinds and the effort they take. Rather spend all my energy running around covering ground. Plus I’ve got more range and am more confident with my bow.