Dryad Bows

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I got a Dryad takedown recently and was wondering what u triad guys thought of this bow?

Orion riser with ARC limbs.....

Lost Arra

FNG
Dryad are good folks. In the past I made a longbow from one of their blanks (I don't think they are available any longer) and it is still a good shooter.

I have not shot the Orion but if it has the ACS recurve limbs I would guess it's a smoker. I've got a longbow with John Havard's original ACS limb design and it's a dandy (unfortunately it's growing a little heavy for my old joints on cold mornings).

If you are one to use a chronograph to test your bows (I'm not) I doubt you will find a quicker trad bow than that Orion.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Aron you have me intrigued. Bring that on our camp outing next month Id like to check it out. Kinda the reason I got rid of the compound was to get back into traditional. But also wanted the Xbow. So now Im on the hunt for a decent recurve. I like the look of these a lotz =-)

Static limb tips are awesome. I run Borders out of Scotland but this is nearly identicle regarding limb shape. I use an aluminum ILF riser which is a Lancaster TradTech Titan. It's a 60" bow with about 52# @ 28" but I draw a touch over 30".

ysezyda6.jpg

Once you go black you won't go back!

Shortdraw

FNG
Franklin, that looks just like my setup except I have dryad limbs...right down to the Tight Spot quiver.