DT3 is here

All foliage- very nice pack!! I have a question about fit. Ive watched the kifarutube videos but I'm wondering ...where on the pack do the "tips" of your shoulder blades rest? Mine feel like they are digging into the top of the torso pads. I adjusted it thinking it was too short- 3bar sliders about 2" above clavicle. I guess it is too long now perhaps?

Craig4791

WKR
well lets see it already!! lol....

Load that bad boy up with gear and snap a pic.

All foliage- very nice pack!! I have a question about fit. Ive watched the kifarutube videos but I'm wondering ...where on the pack do the "tips" of your shoulder blades rest? Mine feel like they are digging into the top of the torso pads. I adjusted it thinking it was too short- 3bar sliders about 2" above clavicle. I guess it is too long now perhaps?

I'm guessing yes it is too long. You want the three-bar sliders about even with your clavicle... Give Aron a call he's always great about helping someone adjust their pack properly. However it should only take TINY adjustments from the factory to get it to fit you right. Based on your measurements they will adjust it before they send it out and they are usually VERY close...

Mike