Duck and goose blind

I’m looking to get a different layout blind this year. Looking for one that is low profile but also relatively comfortable. Let me know what you guys have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogers goosebuster with their lumbar support backoard. It's very comfortable and affordable. The floor is totally waterproof and it's roomy inside, even wearing burly layers. The only downside is that it isn't well designed for walk in hunting in the way it folds up.

I retired my other blinds after getting one a few years ago

I currently have a Tanglefree Dead Zone. It is pretty low profile and super roomy inside. Very comfy with plenty of room for blind bag, coffee, etc. It doesn't fold up the best though. Essentially the frame collapses and the part from the doors to you feet folds over (that part does not have a fame, it is just bag). I would guess it is 48" or so long and 36" wide when collapsed.
I still buy used original Final Approach blinds when I can find them- they are without a doubt the best ever made, but they too suffer from the dimensions when collapsed- excluding the original x-landers. Those were nice, but I never liked the doors just laying on your chest part.

SoDaky

WKR
Had many but if you can find a 'Hitman' made by Hunters Specialties buy it!
Thank god I picked up another near new one off season.

I have a Hitman blind, it's definitely my favorite to hunt out of. But not the easiest to hide. Stands up pretty tall. I have been using a bunch of the tanglefree blinds now. Can normally catch them on sale for around $180 with free shipping and a snow cover. Can't remember if that's around black Friday or right after Christmas.

Looks like the deadzone with snow cover is on sale right now.

Jackal7

Lil-Rokslider
We sold our six layout blinds five years ago and only use Momarsh recliners with ghilly blankets in the field. We crib in dekes close in around each of us and the birds never bat an eye at you. We have far better decoying results on ducks and geese with that system for 4-6 guys in a field spread. Prairie Wind Decoys out of Wyoming has good ghillies.

MOcluck

Lil-Rokslider
I prefer a Greenhead gear groundforce. The profile is lower then a lot of blinds out there.It has enough room to shove my blind bag and thermos in and side zippered flagging ports. I generally "flip" the flag when geese get in close. Most often after their first pass. I'm usually the lead caller and the added movement at the end will usually center them up. I don't have to try and flag through the doors. Not sure what your size is. I'm 6' 2" around 165lbs.