Duck sausage

NMframed

Lil-Rokslider
Darn. Sounded like the makings of a good joke. Made me look.
Hahaha, exactly what I was thinking. I used to use that joke all the time until I grew up and had to start acting like an adult. Still good to use on your buddies that haven’t heard it, but not a good one for you sister in law or any of your wife’s friends lol 😂

No but if your looking for a way to use up some duck/goose I’ll share a simple recipe we used to use a bunch when we had a lot of duck meat.

-Make a pot of good stout coffee and marinate your breast meat over night with salt/pepper. Be sure to let coffee cool off before adding it or it’ll precook your meat.
-Throw it i a crock pot for 6 hours with a few cans of beer we used Keystone light (college) a good ipa would probably be a better call lol
-Shred it and add a bottle of head country let it go for another 2 hours on low.

It’s no Memphis pulled pork but beats coating it in flour and frying it.

I have done pepperoni with duck...I just used a package seasoning and added some fresh pork belly. Turn out ok. Duck bacon is way better...but you need skin on breats.

SDHNTR

WKR
Hahaha, exactly what I was thinking. I used to use that joke all the time until I grew up and had to start acting like an adult. Still good to use on your buddies that haven’t heard it, but not a good one for you sister in law or any of your wife’s friends lol 😂
I'm in my mid 40's and still use that joke regularly! Hope I never grow out of it!