Duck waders 150-200$ range

Bunger

FNG
Need some new waders for this season. Anyone have any recommendations in the 150-200$ range? Doesn’t get super cold where I hunt so don’t need any crazy insulation or anything.

vthokee

WKR
Check out the Frogg Togg breatheable waders. You can shop around and normally find them for around $250. They have removable insulation liner.

Rodéo

WKR
I got my lacrosse waders for around that price on sale. They've held up really well for 3 seasons of constant use in pretty crappy weather. Not sure if they still have some on sale but they're worth consideration

Loper

WKR
I bought a pair of Game Winner/Magellan breathable waders from Academy about three years ago and they’ve been great and I haven’t had any issues with them. I’ve hunted in two different extremes in them, from teal season in Florida’s 90 degree weather to 16 degree river hunting in North Dakota. I wear board shirts underneath in the heat and thermals and another layer of pants in the coldest weather.

I think I bought them on sale for about $80, but normally I think they are close to $140-$150.

crich

WKR
X2 on the frogg toggs. I have had a pair for 3 seasons and they're great. They can be found on sale in your price range but you might have to wait until after the season.

Also, once I tried on a pair of breathables Ill never wear neoprene again. The comfort is night and day.

Last edited:
You cannot go wrong with another pair of Lacrosse waders
They hold up great, easy to move in, and are super warm

Jsmith410

Lil-Rokslider
I switched from Cabelas to Rogers a couple years ago. I love the breathable with removable insulation.

MO-CHSPKE

FNG
I bought a pair of the Frogg Togg breathable with the removable insulation last week. Was able to catch them on sale and paid $259. With a 1 year warranty, seem like a safe bet. Can’t be any worse than the Banded I’ve had and no way I want to wear neoprene unless it’s negative and I’m dealing with ice.

For warm weather duck hunting I like Simms FreeStone Breathable stocking foot.
I hunt out of duck camp for 2 weeks, so turning them inside out overnight and they are super dry by the next morning.

Cabela's Classic Series II Neoprene Boot-Foot Waders - I bought them a couple months ago for $170, now on sale for $140, doh. They've been great, my 11 year old has the same waders, he likes to wade in the pool, which is 40 degrees right now. He doesn't even feel the cold through them.

Surv3003

FNG
The Rogers’s waders are pretty nice & they usually run a pretty good deal on them after season.
Also keep an eye on Sierra Trading Post. They sometimes have Lacrosse waders pretty cheap. I got my son a pair from there a couple months ago.