Ducks

OP
Oregon

Oregon

WKR
Props on the miner band, I have one also total fluke thing....

I know a couple purist that say the current 85's don't sound like the one's from days gone by.... even though haydels denies any change at all. Not sure if there's any truth to it

20 year old goose. Tasted like it wasn’t a day over 19years old

What calls do y’all use? Who’s on your lanyard?
I use an ECHO pure meat and an old Duck Commander cut down reacher that is at least 25 years old and probably sounds more like a duck than anything I've ever blown :LOL:. I also have been using a call that was given to me called a Valor. Starting to like it more and more.

20 year old goose. Tasted like it wasn’t a day over 19years old

mine was a super old bird also (although not as old as yours), little band w/ no scripture verse on it (at the time they were doing verse's on the big "resident" geese they were banding but for some reason their little geese & ducks didn't have it, now both do I believe). I'll see if I can upload a photo.

I have to ask..... did you kill a jack miner band all the way over on the oregon coast?minerband.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Oregon

Oregon

WKR
mine was a super old bird also (although not as old as yours), little band w/ no scripture verse on it (at the time they were doing verse's on the big "resident" geese they were banding but for some reason their little geese & ducks didn't have it, now both do I believe). I'll see if I can upload a photo.

I have to ask..... did you kill a jack miner band all the way over on the oregon coast?View attachment 210789

No. That would of been something.
Killed it on Lake Huron, Michigan

ZC906

FNG
Rolling into year #2 of E Oregon waterfowl. Hunting this side of the cascades for ducks is always an interesting experience. At least there's plenty of geese!

GreenNDark Timber

Lil-Rokslider
Won't be long now!

oSj3tke.jpg