Duluth Trading Co -- Hoody Grid Fleece

MtnMuley

WKR
I snagged the same hoodie a few months back at that discount. I had planned on it being a decent layer as well, but it ended up being quite big for the size, so it ended up a turning into an early summer hoodie. Pretty thin material, but worth the price.

OP
nettereo16
I have found Duluth tops to run a Size large.
I have some Armachillo button ups I wear for work for years.
When they took the lifetime warranty off the pants a few years ago they really went down hill tho. Seems like I almost instantly tear them now.

OP
nettereo16
My order showed up today.

I like the fishing shirt a lot. The grid fleece is cool but I think the facemask is a little goofy under the hood. When I have both hood and mask down it feels restrictive. I want this as an active midlayer and would get hot too fast while hiking with them both down. I'm thinking about cutting out the mask and leaving the hood as I'm a big fan of hoods. I'd could keep the mask as an extra gaiter for the times I need it.
I might also cut thumb holes. For the 25 bucks I paid I don't feel bad with some alterations as I think this could be a great hunting layer!

OP
nettereo16
Is this shirt very lightweight. Has anyone weighed one?
Fishing shirt - 9.5oz (feels like a lightweight sunshirt, not super thin though)
Hooded Grid Fleece - 15oz - Little bit thicker than some grid fleeces but seems warm. I might cut out the mask which will be another ounce or so

KNASH

Lil-Rokslider
I just tried to use the promo code, got an error. Anybody able to confirm this is still valid?

OP
nettereo16
Anyone cut the facemask out of the hoody yet? I'm thinking about it...

EDIT -- I ended up doing it and am happy. The neck gaiter was too constricting when it was down.
I turned the hoody inside out and cut along the seam of the neck gaiter. The fleece layer fits much better now.

Last edited:
OP
nettereo16
Love this fleece....11 days in it. Very comfortable and warm. The hood is great, the color is perfect, and smell wasn't bad. $25 well spent IMO!

52CED5ED-5057-45DD-A901-14A0F2222FAD.jpg