Duluth Trading Flexpedition Pants

Yooper

WKR
Was on the Duluth Trading site last week and noticed they had a 25% off sale going on. I ordered a set of the Flexpedition pants just to try out. Granted I've only worn them around the house, but so far I really like them a lot. Planning on taking them to CO for archery elk this month. Will report back after I put them to better use but so far I'm really impressed with their fit and function.

Duluth Trading Flexpedition Pants

Agdog

FNG
I just drove by a Duluth store and wondered if anyone was hunting in their pants. Guess I’ll have to go in and try some on!

same here, maybe 5 years ago was the first day I wore a pair of there pants was the last day I ever touched blue jeans. I used there Alsaskan hardgear pants on my September mule deer hunt and am planning on using flexpediton pants for the first rifle elk season here. so far I love both them, so far I only ever ripped one pair on barbed wire. I usually wear two or three pairs every day in the colder months and doing that I got around 3 years out of them before the pocket I put my phone in starts to tear a little. I was going through several pairs a jeans every couple months

I always hear that all their clothing is made to fit “bigger” guys. I notice everything they sell is “relaxed fit”. I’ve been interested in their stuff, but do they make anything for an athletic built man? That’s what I like about Sitka and Kuiu, it’s a performance fit made to fit athletic builds.

Agdog

FNG
I always hear that all their clothing is made to fit “bigger” guys. I notice everything they sell is “relaxed fit”. I’ve been interested in their stuff, but do they make anything for an athletic built man? That’s what I like about Sitka and Kuiu, it’s a performance fit made to fit athletic builds.

I’m 5’9” and athletic build. Will follow up here after I try a few pair on this week.

Im 5’10” 165 and i hate baggy clothes with a passion. I think there stuff fits well, i think there are some pants styles that maybe fit that way in more of there cargo style but most of the ones i have bought fit nice and arent that baggy, there usually well fit and have some elacicity to them

Maybe a better way to put it from my experience over the past 5 years wearing them, if you forget a belt your day isnt ruined if that makes sense on the fit.

and they are very good about exchanges if you need to adjust sizing

Nomadx2

Lil-Rokslider
Haven't worn jeans in 3 years since I started wearing their pants. Even their overalls hold up better than Carhartts.

Agdog

FNG
Bought 3 pair and they all fit very well. Fire Hose Standard Fit, Fire Hose Boundary Slim Fit, and Flexpedition Standard Fit.

ezwy

FNG
They have them sorted on their website now into Slim fit, Standard fit, and Relaxed fit. Standard is much better fitting for me than the relaxed fit. Can't speak for slim fit, but I imagine they are even more athletically fitting.