Dumb Wyoming Application question...

So, a buddy and I are applying for Wyoming (antelope), wanting to apply as a party. Non resident.

All I can find in their website on how to apply as a party is to be sure and have the party number.

I can't figure out how to actually obtain it though!

It's maddening, I've figured out draw odd, success rates, land access, etc... But this is stumping me!

HvyBeams

Lil-Rokslider
When you apply there will be a section where you can select party leader. When you select that, it will give you your last name with a number. When your friend applies they will choose party member. They will put the the party name in. Just confirm the hunt unit is correct. Hope that helps.

HoytHntr4

WKR
I don’t think you’ve gone far enough in your application, like said above, as you go through the application after you select being a party leader your last name and a number will pop up. I usually get my phone out, take a picture of it and send it to my buddy I’m applying with. If you miss this part all together, after you’ve applied you can log back in and go to already submitted applications and it will show the party number as well as who in the party has also applied to that pasty application. It’s easy

Yep pretty self explanatory if you actually start the application process.

Also just FYI. When your buddy goes in to apply, he can’t change anything. He puts the group number in and it has everything ready for him already. Even tells him who all has applied.

OP
displacedtexan
That makes perfect sense!

I didn't actually start the application because of the way I read to have the number ready. Was afraid to mess it up.

Thanks a ton guys!