Duplex lite vs Ultralight

Anyone have experience with both these frames? How much more flexibility do you gain with the ultralight frame? I had a tactical and am now ordering my new set up and am wondering if it is worth waiting for the ultralight to come back in stock. Thanks for any info?

Block

WKR
I’m pretty curious in the difference of these frames too,, 2 oz shouldn’t really earn the name “Ultralight” IMO but I guess they Gota
Name it something haha .. “flexLight” ??

Anyone have experience with both these frames? How much more flexibility do you gain with the ultralight frame? I had a tactical and am now ordering my new set up and am wondering if it is worth waiting for the ultralight to come back in stock. Thanks for any info?

When i shopped them i found the lack of tab loops and less stiff stays on the “ultralight “ for the miniscule weight savings did not make any sense to me at all. I bought the light and it’s awesome. Weight savings is not the only metric to think about, utility must come into the equation as well. I think we all naturally focus on weight because it is so easily quantifable, it is really hard to quantify “utility “ but it is just as important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk