Duplex uses

Goober

Lil-Rokslider
I have had a duplex for 1 hunting season. I have many times in Wisconsin hauled my Lone Wolf and 6 sticks on the fram with grab-it for over 2 miles of swamp. I ahve packed out 3 deer with it. I have hauled my Summit Climber AND a Double Bull Blind at the same time with the grab-it. I LOVE it. I put my extra jacket down first, then the stand, then I use bungee cords to lash it on using the lash points. By putting a jacket under the stand, I not only don't have to wear it, it provides some compression room for the stand, making it super quiet and it doesn't move around at all. I have toyed with the idea of a cargo panel for the duplex, allowing me to add pockets that would ride outside of the stand when using just the frame.

Goober

Lil-Rokslider
I also have been using my Duplex frame to hook my ice fishing sled to. I clip into the belt and haul that baby out on the ice, and never even notice it is there.

edg1967

WKR
I'm beginning to wonder if I've made a mistake by getting rid of my duplex & ordering a bikini. I'm hoping I'll be able to haul my Lone Wolf & sticks comfortably with it. I am guessing that most of the time I'll have the DT3 on the frame anyway, but occasionally it would be nice to go with just the frame & cargo panel.

The Bikini will obviously haul anything. However, when hauling metal stands and sticks I will take my Duplex 1000% of the time. The frame sheet will guarantee nothing will be sticking in my back reguardless how it is positioned.

Shrek

WKR
Even with a loc on and sticks you should be able to put the flat bottom to the frame and the sticks on the outside of the frame and nothing is going to poke you in the back. Nested sticks alone if you put the outside to the frame will not poke you. I'm sure there are things that the duplex frame sheet is needed for but treestands are not one of them.