Durable gaiters?

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
I opted for the croc expedition. I've got a size 10 boot and 8f they were any smaller I'd regret it.
Made to go over ice boots so they're a little roomier. Bombproof though. Wish there were veritas or regular crocs in multicam.
I have the scree ones too for summer scouting and love them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I will go against the grain. I opted for 2 pairs of $20 cheap Amazon gaiters. I saw reviews of even expensive gaiters not holding up. My $20 pair is still holding up after moderate use. When they fail I have a backup pair.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

bigbaddad71

Lil-Rokslider
OR Crocs are bomb proof, as are Kuiu Yukon.. 'nuff said..

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

wekilldeer

Lil-Rokslider
Been running Sitka for 6-7 yrs now. Not sure if there are newer/better options available now. I've been happy with them

tdot

WKR
Kuiu Yukon have been the best gaiters I've ever used. Size based off your boot, but if it's close, I'd buy both and see what fits. I like that the Kuiu are trim, yet still stretch.

I have thin calves and legs. I could see big dudes hating them.

The OR were good, but didnt breathe as well and they were noisy, they may have changed in the last 10 years though. They were also bulky on my leg. I tried tighter ones. But then I could feel the lack of stretch in the membrane.

4ester

WKR
I've sent 2 pairs of Kuiu Yukons back due to the snaps breaking and lots of wear around the straps. Id try OR Crocs.

bruno59

WKR
Anyone try the Kings XKG?
I bought a pair this last hunting season they worked great real similar to the kuiu yukons i also have used the same pair of yukons going on 3 years now and are still in great shape friends use kenetrek and they like them a lot

I bought a pair this last hunting season they worked great real similar to the kuiu yukons i also have used the same pair of yukons going on 3 years now and are still in great shape friends use kenetrek and they like them a lot

Thanks. The little info online about them was all good, but it wasn’t a lot to go on. They are a pretty good value when on sale.

THBZN

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the input guys. I’ll look closer at the Kuiu. I should’ve added I’ve got dainty lady calves haha. Any experience on one running smaller than the other? I might just have to try a few until I get the right fit.

The OR Crocodile Gaiters are the industry standard. I have had a pair for about 15 years, and have just had to replace the underfoot strap twice after finally wearing them out. Check out new colors too: https://www.outdoorresearch.com/us/mens-crocodile-gaiters-243118?cat=25,6
The Kuiu versions look good too, but that is because they are using the OR design.