Durango Meat Processing and Shipping

TB B4

FNG
3rd rifle season and a couple of the guys in our group are flying in. Should we end up filling a tag, does anyone have any recommendations for a processor that also ships the meat? We got a great referral for someone to process, but he does not do any shipping. Thanks in advance.

Poser

WKR
There are only a tiny handful of processors in the area and, to my knowledge, none of them Offer a shipping service. If I were going to use a processor, I’d drive over to Pagosa Springs and hit up “The Buck Stops Here.”

FYI: I’ve heard that the Rocky Mtn General Store up at Vacellito doesn’t accept boned out meat.

OP
TB B4

TB B4

FNG
There are only a tiny handful of processors in the area and, to my knowledge, none of them Offer a shipping service. If I were going to use a processor, I’d drive over to Pagosa Springs and hit up “The Buck Stops Here.”

FYI: I’ve heard that the Rocky Mtn General Store up at Vacellito doesn’t accept boned out meat.
The Buck Stops Here was the only place I found online that offers shipping. Rocky Mountain General Store is the place that was referred to us (but doesn't ship). We would be quartering up and not deboning, but thanks for sharing that just in case.