DVOR sale on Mystery Ranch and Eberlestock packs

dragon

FNG
Be prepared for long delays, shipping issues, or them selling items they don't have. They will sell items that they don't stock and have no ideas when they can get them to you. This is Optics Planet and their customer service is HORRIBLE for Dvor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
N

nvgoosehntr

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't ordered from them before someone turned me on to the app. Thanks for the warning, thought price was a little too good to be true...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

dragon

FNG
It's not if they actually have it in stock. They are a legit business, just have poor practices.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

strawman

Lil-Rokslider
I think many of the things they offer good prices on are essentially pre-orders. The deals run for a certain amount of time and when the sale is over they place an order with the manufacturer for the number of items sold. If you're not in a hurry, you can sometimes get very good deals. I've ordered from them on several occasions with no issues.

OP
N

nvgoosehntr

Lil-Rokslider
I did notice on some items they say ship in 1-2 days and others 1-3 weeks so if your not in a hurry those are really good prices.

ams

WKR
I ordered a metcalf to mess with cuz I got gear issues. Got a tracking number today and it says shipped. We will see.