E-caller recommendations

SoDaky

WKR
Can't beat the Shockwave.Reliability to the extreme.Lucky Ducks are good with good sounds but likely will not hold up to hard use.Buy-cry.

Carrera72

FNG
I have a Firestorm that has worked great for me. Also, I have hunted with the Shockwave and have been really impressed with the way it sounds. I hope to upgrade to the Shockwave soon.

wrkn2hunt

FNG
I owned a FoxPro Firestorm for a few years and absolutely hated it. Called a few dogs but seemed like 90% of my dogs came from hand calling. I still hand call a lot but purchased the Lucky Duck Revolt this year and WOW! I love that thing!!!!!

sneaky

"DADDY"
I owned a FoxPro Firestorm for a few years and absolutely hated it. Called a few dogs but seemed like 90% of my dogs came from hand calling. I still hand call a lot but purchased the Lucky Duck Revolt this year and WOW! I love that thing!!!!!
That's why you add custom sounds to them. Yotes probably heard 500 people using the same sounds from the Foxpro call

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
I use an Alpha Dog and have no complaints about it. Remember to get a few good mouth calls to.

I'd recommend spending the $200 on some good quality mouth calls instead. Watch videos to learn & practice them. It's gonna sound better / more natural & you'll be a better hunter in the long run. Just my 2 cents.