E-Form4 information

Sled

WKR
i have one in currently approaching 80 days and another just certified today. it took 3 weeks for silencer shop to ship this one, then i got several emails on sunday saying i was ready to certify. the emails were not correct. a few days later the SOT was able to get SS to finalize the paperwork and i certified. shortly after that i got one more ready to certify email which makes 5 in total.

i'm crossing my fingers for a batch approval on both.

fwiw, these are both single shot trusts. i did some reading and it really seems like the best option out there if you want to add/remove responsible parties or plan to sell in the future. i was having a hard time seeing the benefit of the other trust options out there. unfortunately, my ultra 7 was individual form 4.

Lawnboi

WKR
i have one in currently approaching 80 days and another just certified today. it took 3 weeks for silencer shop to ship this one, then i got several emails on sunday saying i was ready to certify. the emails were not correct. a few days later the SOT was able to get SS to finalize the paperwork and i certified. shortly after that i got one more ready to certify email which makes 5 in total.

i'm crossing my fingers for a batch approval on both.

fwiw, these are both single shot trusts. i did some reading and it really seems like the best option out there if you want to add/remove responsible parties or plan to sell in the future. i was having a hard time seeing the benefit of the other trust options out there. unfortunately, my ultra 7 was individual form 4.
I thought I’d get a batch approval. No go on the eforms

fatbacks

WKR
I just ran into a friend at dinner last night... he just got a can approved via e forms in 7 days. Impressively fast.

I docusigned the application today. So the next step is certify?

For you, yes. However, if your dealer doesn't have the suppressor in their possession, you have to wait until that Form 3 clears and it arrives at your dealer before the certification step can be done.

It is already at my dealer. I would have been at this step earlier but I have my own gun trust not single-use. I had to get it in digital format in order to upload it so that took a little bit of time.

Just got back from certifying at my dealer. Now the wait begins.

Just got my ATF approval email! My first suppressor, TBAC 7.

97 days for my eForm. Single Trust via Silencer Shop.

ID_Matt

WKR
I am sitting at 70 days. You guys are making me anxious. Both of my friends got in about 3 weeks before me and both their stamps got approved at the 70 day mark but I think they got in before the huge SS influx.

Is it business days or days in general? My eform tax stamp was cashed Feb 22. I’m over 90 days. Fingers crossed it’s sometime soon.