E-Form4 information

I paid for my suppressor and my tax stamp on the 11th. I did my eform certification on the 14th.

Well shoot. I paid for mine a month ago on silencer shop. The dealer has it in now and I still don’t know what this “certify” is. I got an email saying I needed to register for an eforms account. Did that on 1/8. It said step two is to wait for an email to “certify.” I have not seen that come through yet. This is somewhat confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sled

WKR
Well shoot. I paid for mine a month ago on silencer shop. The dealer has it in now and I still don’t know what this “certify” is. I got an email saying I needed to register for an eforms account. Did that on 1/8. It said step two is to wait for an email to “certify.” I have not seen that come through yet. This is somewhat confusing.

Same here but I purchased in November. Wish they would communicate

Yep that’s exactly where I’m at. I purchased a suppressor from SilencerShop mid December. Got all the required stuff done. And been waiting for the “ready to certify” thing. I selected a dealer that is an “elite level” dealer. I’m gonna give them a call and see if they have any info.

I was told by a few that using SilencerShop would make things go more smooth. It is comfusing for me on what the point of the SilencerShop is?

Lawnboi

WKR
Got an email from my dealer this evening, sounds like they are a go for eform. Going in tomorrow to hopefully process the application for the two cans I have sitting there.

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
When I went in to do mine, there was a small line of people waiting to certify. A lot got the email silencershop sent out. However when some people went to certify there forms weren't ready. It was explained to me by the owner of the gun shop that Silencershop sent out emails before forms were actually ready to certify. Fortunately, my form was all set to go. Literally took less than 5 seconds to certify.

When I went in to do mine, there was a small line of people waiting to certify. A lot got the email silencershop sent out. However when some people went to certify there forms weren't ready. It was explained to me by the owner of the gun shop that Silencershop sent out emails before forms were actually ready to certify. Fortunately, my form was all set to go. Literally took less than 5 seconds to certify.
Interesting that yours was ready to certify so quick after purchase. I’ve been waiting for the “Ready to certify” from SilencerShop for over a month. Gonna call my dealer and see if they have any insight.

Lawnboi

WKR
Interesting that yours was ready to certify so quick after purchase. I’ve been waiting for the “Ready to certify” from SilencerShop for over a month. Gonna call my dealer and see if they have any insight.
Dealers at least most just received the software, mine just did today. I had one ready to certify. If you log on your dashboard (their site has been on and off today) you can see if there is anything ready to certify via eform, there’s a new area on the dashboard.

I received a dealer email last night and went to the dealer today, he was able to process one of my two cans, waiting on the other for silencershop to create the eform.

It’s coming, I know it’s hard to be patient. This is all new and not the norm. It’s new for everyone. Hopefully it’s quicker.

Shitty thing is now I have to drive back for my eform once silencershop creates my form, which my dealer does 100% through silencershop, even for a can that was form 3 to them direct from the manufacturer.

Dealers at least most just received the software, mine just did today. I had one ready to certify. If you log on your dashboard (their site has been on and off today) you can see if there is anything ready to certify via eform, there’s a new area on the dashboard.

I received a dealer email last night and went to the dealer today, he was able to process one of my two cans, waiting on the other for silencershop to create the eform.

It’s coming, I know it’s hard to be patient. This is all new and not the norm. It’s new for everyone. Hopefully it’s quicker.

Shitty thing is now I have to drive back for my eform once silencershop creates my form, which my dealer does 100% through silencershop, even for a can that was form 3 to them direct from the manufacturer.
Ok cool. Yea I called my dealer and he said the atf website has been crashing and that’s the hold up on the certification process. So hope once’s it’s up and running then I will
Get a call at some point.

Attachments

• B4D84741-4818-48F5-A60B-7F88D64AE0F2.jpeg
    B4D84741-4818-48F5-A60B-7F88D64AE0F2.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Lawnboi

WKR
Ok cool. Yea I called my dealer and he said the atf website has been crashing and that’s the hold up on the certification process. So hope once’s it’s up and running then I will
Get a call at some point.
I was getting irritated and about did paper. We will see how long my ultra 7 gen 2 takes for silencershop to get the stuff put in. That’s that can I really want, got to fondle it at the dealer. That’s the can I should have bought years ago.

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
I went to my dealer and had them put my can on my SBR 300 blacklout. Wow!

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
I'm already in the process of configuring a Rex Silentium custom can. 8 baffles in a 3/5 split with a threaded end cap bored to 338.

I was confused waiting for the "Ready to Certify" email. So I called my dealer this morning to make sure they weren't waiting on me. He said he just started working through his backlog to "Certify" yesterday. He said I was about number 30 on his list to call. Although there were some delays and bugs waiting on the new online system to work, we able to complete the "Certify" step over the phone this morning.

TX_Diver

WKR
I called dealer on Saturday and they hadn't heard anything. Today they called and were ready. Sounds like the software got rolled out to them yesterday. Was pretty easy over the phone. We'll see about the 60-90 day estimate though. There has got to be a pretty solid bow-wave to overcome with the flood of apps going in now.

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
I certified mine finally today. Called my dealer first and he verified it was ready to certify. Went in, checked a few blocks, Silencer Shop paid my tax stamp, input my username and pin and down the road I went. Hopefully I'll have it back quick, but I'm guessing it'll at least be 6 months.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk