E-Form4 information

Ondavirg

Lil-Rokslider
I certified mine yesterday over the phone with my dealer. Later when I checked, both on the atf website and on SilencerShop.com, all record of my e form has vanished. Not sure if there’s a glitch somewhere or what I could have done wrong. Anyone else experiencing this?

Lawnboi

WKR
I certified mine yesterday over the phone with my dealer. Later when I checked, both on the atf website and on SilencerShop.com, all record of my e form has vanished. Not sure if there’s a glitch somewhere or what I could have done wrong. Anyone else experiencing this?
I got two emails immediately from the atf

Ondavirg

Lil-Rokslider
I got the emails as well. Just vanished today. I guess if it doesn’t show back up i will call someone.

TX_Diver

WKR
E-form info on silencershop is gone after certifying yesterday.

They did just e-mail me that my trust is complete. No idea what step of the process that means it's at but it's something I guess?

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
Here is an update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220119-123349_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220119-123349_Chrome.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 39

Sled

WKR
My dealer got in touch with me today and said silencer shop send him an email stating he would complete things on his end. Apparently silencer shop is having issues with their system. He said as soon as the government website quits kicking him out he'll have it completed and ready. I have obviously not received a ready to certify email from silencer shop.

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
Just incase anyone else is wondering, you can certify a trust over the phone, but an individual form 4 has to be certified in person according to my SoT. Just a heads up for everyone.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Lawnboi

WKR
Got both mine certified now. Took 7 days for silencershop to get the paperwork ready for eform on my second one.

As noted the dealer told me they can do a trust over the phone but am individual must be done in person. Individual requires you to check the boxes for the background check is the only difference I saw.

If you log into your dashboard on silencershop and there is something under eforms, it’s ready to go.

cmahoney

WKR
e287edd213b5ce97a1fbcd7f75a27fde.jpg

Here is what I’m have on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawnboi

WKR
e287edd213b5ce97a1fbcd7f75a27fde.jpg

Here is what I’m have on mine.

When mine were ready. The can showed up under the eforms column and said ready to certify, contact your dealer with a button to contact them. I just showed up and it was ready to go. How long you been sitting on it as is? My other went a week till it was ready. Before that I was just waiting on eforms to roll out. My dealer does a lot of work with silencer shop so maybe they rolled it out to certain dealers first? Dunno

cmahoney

WKR
When mine were ready. The can showed up under the eforms column and said ready to certify, contact your dealer with a button to contact them. I just showed up and it was ready to go. How long you been sitting on it as is? My other went a week till it was ready. Before that I was just waiting on eforms to roll out. My dealer does a lot of work with silencer shop so maybe they rolled it out to certain dealers first? Dunno

I placed my order on 12/13

Lawnboi

WKR
I placed my order on 12/13

Iv got nothing then. My first eform can I purchased on 11/23, that didn’t go till last week, the second one was a thunderbeast from them direct and that sat unable to certify for a week after I completed everything I needed to. I was about getting fed up and tried to contact silencershop but didn’t have the patience for waiting as they have been swamped.

The good news is I think it’s coming soon. Still sucks giving up all that money and sitting on it.

Iv got nothing then. My first eform can I purchased on 11/23, that didn’t go till last week, the second one was a thunderbeast from them direct and that sat unable to certify for a week after I completed everything I needed to. I was about getting fed up and tried to contact silencershop but didn’t have the patience for waiting as they have been swamped.

The good news is I think it’s coming soon. Still sucks giving up all that money and sitting on it.
When I ordered my tbac direct thru a small sot it took like 10 months just to get it to him.
Ugg, so then another 10 waiting on the stamp.

Lawnboi

WKR
When I ordered my tbac direct thru a small sot it took like 10 months just to get it to him.
Ugg, so then another 10 waiting on the stamp.
I was surprised to get an email. I ordered direct from TBAC with a cert that I won in a steel match. Was told to expect ten months as well then got an email that it was ready. Less than 4 months.

Holding onto the ultra 7 gen 2…. I don’t care how the thing sounds, great size and weight. Should have bought one from the get go.

I kind of want an ultra 9 6.5 now for no ear plugs varmint shooting.

I was surprised to get an email. I ordered direct from TBAC with a cert that I won in a steel match. Was told to expect ten months as well then got an email that it was ready. Less than 4 months.

Holding onto the ultra 7 gen 2…. I don’t care how the thing sounds, great size and weight. Should have bought one from the get go.

I kind of want an ultra 9 6.5 now for no ear plugs varmint shooting.
My dealer has been sitting on my ultra 5 for a couple weeks already. Been gone at work.
Hopefully we can get it certified Saturday

Lawnboi

WKR
My dealer has been sitting on my ultra 5 for a couple weeks already. Been gone at work.
Hopefully we can get it certified Saturday
Good luck.

We will see if silencershop was blowing smoke up our ass or not with the 90 day return claim. Man it would be nice to be shooting it in April. I’m not getting my hopes up on that one though.

I do know eforms sold a boat load of suppressors! Most practical cans are gone about everywhere.

Good luck.

We will see if silencershop was blowing smoke up our ass or not with the 90 day return claim. Man it would be nice to be shooting it in April. I’m not getting my hopes up on that one though.

I do know eforms sold a boat load of suppressors! Most practical cans are gone about everywhere.
He's told me if the site isn't crashing at the moment its easy peasy🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️