E z v sight

kicker338

WKR
You bet I've tried it and still have it and wont ever go back to a pin sight, it's just that good. The range finder part is very good out to 40yds.
I've used it out to 60yds. with good results but usually 50yds and under the elk or deer are not too spooky so you usually have time to range them with a regular range finder. 40yds and under the EZV ranger finder is very fast, V the kill zone and fire in seconds and rearly ever miss the kill zone. To me though is the tick marks for aiming is the best part. I'm 69 and the eyes don't work like they used to, pins blurred, small pins being the worst but the tick marks eliminates this. 60yds. is my max for shooting at an animal but I've practiced with the 70 and 80yd. tick marks which I couldn't do with a pin sight, just too much blur. Try one and I know what will happen, you will be back on here raving about it, it's just that good.

kicker338

WKR
Yes I am, it works just like a pin sight with a peep. You aim just like you would with a pin sight except you use the marks to align vertically with your target and your eye will automatically center it's self between the tick marks. There is nothing magic about it, it's the ability of the human eye to align things it see's the same ability that allows you to drive a car at 60mph without running off the road.