Early archery pant choice?

chas

Lil-Rokslider
I might be overthinking this, but what would you recommend. Last week of August archery season. Leaning toward the TIBURON PANT by KUIU.

4ester

WKR
I have used the Kuiu Attack, hip vents are awesome. I see the Tiburons have the same feature as well.

Follow me on Instagram @ high_mountain_hunter

Last edited:

JLH208

WKR
Haven't worn Kuiu but my Sitka Ascent pants and First Lite Corrugates are pretty sweet for antelope and early season elk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a favorite pant, but for the early season I wear either the Tiburon or Guide Pants. The guide pants have enough vents to keep you from really sweating a ton and are warm for the chilly mornings.

OP
chas

chas

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you for the information. Colorado early archery.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I've worn the old Sitka Ascent a ton on early season high country hunts. The new ones this year should be even better. Looking forward to comparing.

Matt21418

Lil-Rokslider
Depending on how much money you have to spend I love the Prana Zions, they have all the same fabric as the expensive hunting pant at a fraction of the cost, and you can find them on sale most of the time for $50 or less. On top of that you can wear them around town. I used a pair last year on an early archery hunt in Colorado with rain and was totally satisfied. I have heard that the new pants they have changed the cut on so they are a slimmer fit. Overall I love these pants and don't have any plans on changing.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FL corr guide with merino wool underneath- or the Kanabs from FL, I hunt above 10,500 and its still 30* in the morning.

UtahJimmy

WKR
I'm clearly in the minority here, but I just run the Cabelas 6-pocket. I picked em up in the bargain cave a few years back for <$20 and they've held up well. Comfy as hell and quite. Not good in the rain but I always have a rain jacket for that.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patw