Early Morning Buck

Here's some video of a good buck that we saw while elk hunting. Hope to see him again during the rifle season.

[video]https://vimeo.com/50722722[/video]

Last edited:

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Love the silhouette, nice videography Cindy! Was that thru a spotting scope or were you just that close? And what were you doing up so early??? :)

OP
Cindy Wamsley
Love the silhouette, nice videography Cindy! Was that thru a spotting scope or were you just that close? And what were you doing up so early??? :)

Thanks Becca. We were that close and he stuck around a long time. We finally had to move to our desired glassing location and only then did they run off. It was worth being up early!😄

Robby,

I hope we see him again. These bucks are so hard to hunt in this area. Plenty of good cover and they are super savvy. There will also be plenty of hunting pressure. Should be another fun challenge.

OP
Cindy Wamsley
Nice buck. I'm surprised he stuck around that long with that music blaring.

😃 I chose the blaring music over my husband and I talking, the ringing of my cell phone and the phone conversation to coordinate my girls' rides to school! May have been more entertaining though. Thanks for viewing.

7mag.

WKR
I really enjoy all the videos you all take the time to post. I'm naturally kind of a smart ass, so I couldn't help myself. Good luck with the rest of your season, and keep the videos and pics coming.

OP
Cindy Wamsley
I really enjoy all the videos you all take the time to post. I'm naturally kind of a smart ass, so I couldn't help myself. Good luck with the rest of your season, and keep the videos and pics coming.

Thanks! You keep it fun.