Early season first lite jacket of choice

Everyone is really leaving out a puffy?
I consider it a survival piece I never go out without one.
So if ur just trying to survive morning and glassing why not a puffy?
I use it as a pillow as well.

OP
F
I’m that was my next question. The uncomphgre would be no good?

Looks like the catalyst and solitude out of stock until spring

I’m that was my next question. The uncomphgre would be no good?

Looks like the catalyst and solitude out of stock until spring

What exactly are you trying to do in the jacket.
I think most of the replies have been geared towards thinking you want to wear it while on the move.
I dont wear a jacket at all in 60s. So I assumed you would only be wearing it in mornings. That's why I said puffy.
Lile I said I carry a puffy everywhere. And in those weather conditions I'll be damned if I'm gonna pack a second jacket.
And if I did it would be a rain jacket.

OP
F
Mostly tree stand hunting . Early season oct/November.

I am going To purchase sanctuary for late season hunts in tree stand

looking for something to wear on those chilly mornings in oct and beginning of November. Maybe even in december if hunting on the move with some good layering.

Yes I am whitetail hunting the East. Mostly tree stand. Could be like high 40s in morning midday mid 60s then back to 40s at night
I take back my reply then, my suggestion would leave you chilly some mornings... sitting in a tree isn't what I was picturing.

the uncompahgre would be what I would lean towards if it wasn't really windy in the colder hours. I have 2 of the cirrus jackets, and they would be perfect if they were quiet. I would not want that jacket on during a silent morning and a cracked out whitetail 15yds below me.

it has a lot of purpose for me, but not the best option for what you are looking for.

OP
F
That’s why I am leaning towards the solitude . Looks like it’s good for those temps and quiet