Easiest to tune broad head

PONYBOY

Lil-Rokslider
Slick Tricks Standard and recently have been playing with the Evolution outdoors Jekyll and Hyde heads. All fly great. I like the Jekyll and Hyde heads because they use the same ferrule and are interchangeable for fixed and expandable depending on blades used. Going to give the Evolution heads a try for elk this season.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
BH's will follow what your bare shafts are doing, so I'd start there. Get your BS's and fletched together at 20 yards and your BH's will also be close. If they aren't, then I'd make sure I had enough fletching to overcome any steering the BH does. Some BH's do plane more than others and need more fletching to steer them well.

Sobrbiker

WKR
Magnus Black Hornets and Stingers AND Exodus 125’s all tuned easily to shoot to same point of aim with my field points in my setup (450gr total weight, 255fps, 60# 28”).

Slick Trick Standards were easy to tune to hit with my field points, but that tune doesn’t cross over to the other broadheads so I switched (Exodus for Coues and Muleys and Magnus for a cut on contact in case I get drawn for elk).

I’d say “your mileage may vary”, but being a newbie to archery, I’m thinking more along the lines of “your mileage WILL vary”!
The testing is half the fun, but I’m glad I’ve found a setup that works for me for practice, 3D, and the hunts I do (and hope to do) without reinventing the wheel for each every time.