Eastern ruck load out pics and opinions

I am trying to justify buying a better whitetail/day hunting!pack,i use a basic assault pack or eddie bauer continental rucksack now and it works but would like something alittle better.
I do carry a stand in sometimes.

22Jdub

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased one when they first came out but sold it fast. The only real access is the roll top. The side entry zippers are pretty small. Not very functional for treestand hunting for me. I need a full zip or clamshell.

22Jdub

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks
Im really considering the striker also if they do multicam.

I'm ordering the Stryker soon, should be a great whitetail pack that can go out west too. I've been searching for the perfect pack for whitetail for a long time, I really don't think it exists but hoping this is close. Camo pattern on a pack is kind of like wearing camo underwear. It looks cool but not going to make a difference in the tree.

16Bore

WKR
I have a Outdoorsmans Optic Hunter that’s pretty stout, but also have a Kuiu 1800 Bag for going light.

There’s 6 ways to Sunday to attach stuff to that frame.

aamir200

Lil-Rokslider
I brought one when they had some leftovers for 40% off. Seems like a great pack. I mainly hunt eastern whitetails but plan to use it for a few west hunts in the future.