Eastern Wa FNG

Phletch

FNG
Greetings, Ive been a member of other hunting forums for many years and have heard of this site. Thought I would join up, expand my horizons to share and learn from another group. I enjoy all sorts of hunting and fishing. Have hunted WA for many years and have done some out of state trips as well. Look forward to gleen some info and help where I can.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

tann435

FNG
I'll be snow birding in Yakima or spokane from Alaska once i retire next year. Any good tags I should apply for? The high buck hunt in the pesaten seem fun. Nov-March

Bachto

WKR
Hi from West Richland (tricities)!

I'll be snow birding in Yakima or spokane from Alaska once i retire next year. Any good tags I should apply for? The high buck hunt in the pesaten seem fun. Nov-March

I have a buddy that has hunted the high buck in the pasayten a couple times and struggled to even find deer. Take that for what it's worth but for the high buck I would look elsewhere.