Eastern WA

So I been hunting in WA for about 5 year now and still trying to figure this State out. I yet to connect on a Mule deer which I mainly hunt. I mostly hunt the general season but have decided to put in for the multi season this year and pick my bow back up. I haven’t hunted with a bow since 2006 so I need to start practicing! I found out about Rokslide from Robby Denning book Hunting Big Mule Deer and loved it! I thought I would sign up and see what it has to offer. If you haven’t picked his book up, I highly recommend it. Thanks Zach

tjthebest

FNG
WA hunter here as well. Muley hunting in WA is a tough endeavor for sure! I've only gotten one but usually end up getting a whitetail or blacktail in the late seasons.

OP
M
Very cool! Yeah it’s seems like Mule deer country gets hit pretty hard. I even packed 7 miles in to only find multiple drop camps set up in the Basin I wanted to hunt. Frustrating to say the least. I’m building some points up so maybe I’ll get a good late draw one of these years lol.

Alegault

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Zack- welcome. WA hunter here also. Never gone after muleys before (mostly duck, turkey and getting into elk) but if you ever are trying to pack in pretty far and need someone to help pack meat to make the trip back manageable, I’d be happy to help!

Best of luck out there!