Eastmans' TagHub - New Sponsor!

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey all, many of you probably remember me as a member here on the forum when it first took off. Over the next few months I will do my best to be active here and answer questions about Eastmans' TagHub.

Since we are sponsoring the forum, feel free to use this discount code. Anybody here can use the code and it will take 20% off the first four renewals. If you choose an annual membership this will take 20% off for 4 years, if you do monthly well it will take 20% off of the first four months. The code is rokslide20

Here is a video for reference on what TagHub is in case you haven't seen it:

I have a bunch more education videos how how to use TagHub and we are rolling updates every week this time of year.

I will also come back and detail what you get with each membership level.

Thanks all!

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Good to have Eastmans TagHub on the forum Scott. Anxious to learn more about the service myself.

There you go Roksliders, 20% off just in time for application season!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Rokslide!
I got it last year and have been using it some in conjunction with top rut to help narrow down my applications for this year. Nice to have all the information at the tips of your fingertips.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Welcome to Rokslide!
I got it last year and have been using it some in conjunction with top rut to help narrow down my applications for this year. Nice to have all the information at the tips of your fingertips.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Glad you are enjoying it!

Been looking at it to help
With my youth drawing tags , welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Welcome to RS!. Really appreciate your sponsorship of MAF! It is an amazing family oriented event and I look forward to seeing it grow.
MAF is a great event, great people are running it and I’m excited to see it keep growing!

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey gents, one of the cool things we have going with Eastmans' TagHub is that we are going to be giving away a couple of Antelope hunts for Elite members this year and will be giving away a few more next year.