Eastmans' TagHub - New Sponsor!

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thought I would bump this up as I hammer out the Nevada update.

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Bumping this up, it was just confirmed we are also giving away a mule deer hunt to one of our Elite Annual members.

It will be this hunt:

The catch is that you have to be past the free trial, if you want to dive in to an Elite Annual membership to get the chance to win here is a link if to buy right now.

If you already have a membership but want to upgrade, you can do that HERE.

Last edited:
OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey all, we called the winner for the Sig Optics package last week, and will be sharing a package from Eberelestock this week worth over $2,000.00. Elite members are in on that.

BTW, when you become an elite member you are in on the hunt drawings that we have specifically included for TagHub and since the print journals are part of that you are entered there as well.

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
3 of you have emailed me back, I have set up accounts for two of them. Third will get taken care of shortly.
Heading into a meeting, will take care of everyone else that won as I am sure a few would like to use it for the upcoming deadlines.

Thanks!

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If you have emailed me back as a winner, your account is set up. 6 more winners need to contact me yet.

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Bump this up, still waiting to hear back from 4 of you. I will search by email to sync up on here and PM if necessary.

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Still waiting to hear from a few of you. For those who didn't, here is our latest offer. I know a few of you need your coffee on backpack hunts, this stuff from Black Rifle is far and away the best I have ever used.

The Rokslide discount code will work for this offer - rokslide20

Last edited:
OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Bumping this thread up, great sale going this weekend.

$129.99 with all the free stuff. The rokslide20 code applies to this sale too, get an elite membership for the best deal of the year!