Eastmans' TagHub - New Sponsor!

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey all, I wanted to bump this thread up and let you all know that we have a pretty cool TagHub membership offer coming soon for Father's Day. I will post it up when it hits. The code will still be valid.

Hey all, many of you probably remember me as a member here on the forum when it first took off. Over the next few months I will do my best to be active here and answer questions about Eastmans' TagHub.

Since we are sponsoring the forum, feel free to use this discount code. Anybody here can use the code and it will take 20% off the first four renewals. If you choose an annual membership this will take 20% off for 4 years, if you do monthly well it will take 20% off of the first four months. The code is rokslide20

Here is a video for reference on what TagHub is in case you haven't seen it:

I have a bunch more education videos how how to use TagHub and we are rolling updates every week this time of year.

I will also come back and detail what you get with each membership level.

Thanks all!
Great resource

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey all, I promised an update on a deal we are doing for Father's Day...drum roll please....

With a TagHub Elite Annual membership we are including the Alaska Classic Bino Harness from Alaska Guide Creations. So pretty much two for the price of one...and its an even better deal when you use the 20% off coupon code at checkout rokslide20.
TagHub:AGC Offer.jpg

I'm sure many of you here are pretty familiar with what AGC has to offer, if not here is a review/overview I put together of the Alaska Classic comparing it to the Alaska Classic with the larger pocket on bottom.

Big thanks to all of you who have jumped on board and as always I want your feedback on the product!

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey all, I promised an update on a deal we are doing for Father's Day...drum roll please....

With a TagHub Elite Annual membership we are including the Alaska Classic Bino Harness from Alaska Guide Creations. So pretty much two for the price of one...and its an even better deal when you use the 20% off coupon code at checkout rokslide20.
View attachment 299842

I'm sure many of you here are pretty familiar with what AGC has to offer, if not here is a review/overview I put together of the Alaska Classic comparing it to the Alaska Classic with the larger pocket on bottom.

Big thanks to all of you who have jumped on board and as always I want your feedback on the product!
dang thats a sweet deal!

View attachment 299842

How long will this special run?

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey gents, I wanted to post a link to this thread in case you missed it. Pretty cool event coming up in the pipeline!

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey all, I wanted to tell everyone here about July's giveaway for TagHub members. We are giving away a Quiietkat Apex bike. I have used these bikes quite a bit and they are cool tool when used on the areas open to them. $5300.00 value in the bikes alone, plus this month we are giving Yeti Tumblers and BRCC bags of coffee with Elite annual memberships. Sign up here: https://taghub.eastmans.com/product/membership-buy-now-free-trial-th-social/
unnamed (4).jpg

And BTW, as an Elite TagHub member your name is in the hat for the hunts we will be giving away. Some are even for this fall, this will be a fun time to be a TagHub member.

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey all, bumping this one up. Our next two drawings are for hunts, one mule deer hunt in Montana and then an elk hunt in CO for 2022. If you have an active elite membership your name is in the hat.

Thanks!

Paradox

FNG
Here it is ladies and gentleman...

Comment down below!

i am really disappointed. I thought we’d get s review that might highlight good and bad. Instead this is just another ad for taghub.

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
i am really disappointed. I thought we’d get s review that might highlight good and bad. Instead this is just another ad for taghub.
Hey Paradox, my apologies on not replying to this. It got buried in my notifications in the Christmas season.

Here are things we are working to improve, and adding. From my perspective they are needed and we will always try to do better.

We set out to improve loading speed and have made some serious improvements in the last few months. We have also been working on adding some hunts that people have requested, in particular cow hunts because a lot of hunters are looking at those for trial runs to learn country.

In our state analysis sections we will also be adding some visuals that will be pretty cool. Lots of charts to give everyone lots of eye candy to go over and pick apart the data.

Paradox, also feel free to take advantage of the 30 day free trial and give me your feedback, if you aren't happy the subscription is easy to cancel. The goal is to provide great information to help hunters become better hunters.

Paradox

FNG
Thanks Scott,
I would still like to see an unbiased review of the service.
glad you are working to improve