Easton ACC and FMJ

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know if ACC half outs will fit any of the FMJ or Axis arrows ?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Possibly. ACC's were made with a wide variety of inside diameters. FMJ's and Axis are made in 4mm (.165" ID), 5mm (.204" ID), and 6mm (.234" ID, FMJ only). It's possible that there's some cross-compatability in components, but I wouldn't bet on it.

OP
boonez40

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
Possibly. ACC's were made with a wide variety of inside diameters. FMJ's and Axis are made in 4mm (.165" ID), 5mm (.204" ID), and 6mm (.234" ID, FMJ only). It's possible that there's some cross-compatability in components, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Looks like this weekend i am going to have to hunt down my calibers and measure these half outs and see what diameter they are. I have a couple dozen of the ACC halfouts, g nocks and glue in field points. Along with a right helical Arizona EZ fletch for carbon. Just stuff I have been holding on to for way to many years.
I have decided to go back to aluminum arrows. So it's may be time to do a clean out of stuff I no longer have a use for.

I do see that Easton FMJ 4mm takes the G-nock, I am wondering if they will accept the ACC half outs as well. Front end and rear end of the arrow should be the same diameter.

Last edited:
OP
boonez40

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
I've never heard of ACC halfouts.
This is what they look like
e49b69d7001750246106fccd324c22ea.jpg

The 4mm halfouts fit 4mm FMJ, Axis Long Range (4mm), and the 4mm AC Procomp. I'm pretty certain it's the same insert they use to market for the ACC. They are made in 4 different sizes. #1,#2,#3, & #4.

I wouldn't use them personally. Way to easy to bend.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
This is what they look like
Ya, that's a halfout. But I can't see what the advantage would be over their regular inserts. I sold the last three dozen ACC's that I had because I don't shoot much for competitions, and they weren't very durable for my general use purposes. Of course neither were FMJ's.

The 4mm halfouts fit 4mm FMJ, Axis Long Range (4mm), and the 4mm AC Procomp. I'm pretty certain it's the same insert they use to market for the ACC. They are made in 4 different sizes. #1,#2,#3, & #4.

I wouldn't use them personally. Way to easy to bend.

Now I'm confusing the crap out of myself.

I have accs with glue in points, I was thinking they were smaller than 5mm, but now remember ordering a standard insert for them at one time. I know the sizes were all over the place, but was thinking it was the od, now thinking it's both I'd and od.

I recently ordered some axis 5mm's and they came with the aluminum half outs.. Not a fan. They don't have much strength to them. I've snapped one off that hit a very green piece of soft wood. I prefer the HITS.

I was not purposely "stump shooting"

OP
boonez40

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
The ACC 28 measure out at .210 and the ACC 39 measure out at .220

The G-nocks measure at .166