Easton Axis 4mm long range 4 fletch

OP
4fletch

4fletch

Lil-Rokslider
Dude, the tone of your posts makes me want to stop using four fletch.

You come here with less than two weeks of contributions (not that I would consider your posts contributing to anything) and you immediately talk down to people who have been contributing to this forum for years. Many of which, I can assure you, would run circles around you when it comes to tuning, shooting, hunting, and general overall knowledge of archery.

You have no idea of the wealth of knowledge that some of these members have and how many others they have helped along the way. Show some respect. Oh, and no one cares if you mute them.
Respect is earned. Trolling and repeating false claims is not showing respect. It is childish behavior. Insulting people is not showing respect. Time in forum is irrelevant.
I am very aware of the knowledge some here have, top level at that, and they are not in this thread talking about backwards fletchings and DLs. Nor are they trolling repeating a false claim about my post.
You care, thats why you made the post. As you made a post that contributed nothing and then tried to insult mine as contributing nothing, ill mute you.

N2TRKYS

WKR
This is great info for people to put into perspective. Generally people freak out about losing a few FPS, but when it’s measured like this, 3/4” at 40 is nothing.

Speed makes a big difference for my setup. I can tell a big difference in 10 fps.

OP
4fletch

4fletch

Lil-Rokslider
Got back out today. Labelled all 12 and shot them all to see if there were any fliers out to 40. They all shot well. I shot a fletching off 9 so thats what i get shooting at the same spot i guess. I shot groups of a single shot at 20,30,40 pictured below. Then i shot pairs at 20, 30 and 40. With pairs shooting its tap, anchor, sight shoot nock an arrow and repeat as smooth and as fast as possible. Its a drill i enjoy. Better at the range today then in the wind and rain the other day. The arrows are great, there is always a lot of room for me to improve.
All good enough for that frontal shot hunting.

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 40 double .jpg
    40 double .jpg