Easton Pro Comp Hunter Arrow Halfouts

These procomp arrows look nice. But man they are pricey.

I’ve been using 4mm shafts for years and love them. Great for hunting. Cut the wind well and hit hard. I don’t like the deep six system but I use outserts. The nice thing is if you have a big hard hit often it will bend the outsert but not ruin the arrow and I can just change out the outsert

three5x5s

WKR
The TT A-Tacs had .166 glue in option, I wish I could find a few of them. But I am confident with the screw in Deep Six heads & Easton ACC Injextions. We all dont shoot 70# with a 30 inch draw length.

Hoot

WKR
I shoot FMJ Injexion 4mm arrows with Iron Will D6 components right now. I haven't had any issues with them. I go back and forth between 4mm and 5mm shafts, I don't like outserts, I dont like the idea of being stuck with the valkyrie heads, although ive never tried the broadheads just the target tips, right now I think I will stick with deep six until convinced otherwise...

paxamus

WKR
I’ve settled on the 250 Procomps with the Day Six 100 grain stainless insert/outsert up front. Very nice so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

three5x5s

WKR
I have Easton ACC pro hunter 440s, ACC 3-28s & 3-39s that I have been shooting since I bought a Matthews Feather Max new. Not sure how long that is, but its been a while. Love um. They will bend. I have bent them pulling out of 3- targets and 1 in a deer that went part of the way thru the backbone and the deer went down on it. Cant say I have ever bent one by missing the target and I do that some times. I do think the the FMJ bend easier than the ACCs. I like the carbon over aluminum better than aluminum over carbon. May just be in my head but I think I shoot he them better. I have a few of the AC & FMJ Injexions to play with so I may not jump on the ProComps/ 4mm Axis just yet. But the 4mm Axis and the ProComp with the low GPI give us a lot more options on FOC and total arrow weight. I'm 26 draw and shooting 54 pounds so both give me a lot more options. Thanks Easton

Sometimes it's difficult to tell. This is probably the biggest issue with aluminum.
Yea. I’ve been shooting the FMJ injexions for years. Really like them and like the weight of them. But these procomps look good too. Tempted to try them but they are pricey.