Easton Titanium Outserts

Zac

WKR
I was trying to find a video of Jordan Halverson in 2018 testing them out. He basically blew up a bunch of Easton Injexions. The outserts were fine, he put them in new shafts and they spun true.

Loganck97

FNG
Im liking the titanium outserts..
c066999b04098fa18b604f2179c88cf7.jpg
1741ffe8bce16202c5545b122fd55923.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
What arrow is that? Do you have an OD? Trying to see if the outsert would sit flush with a 250 Axis Long Range.

Considering running the 4mm Axis Match grade with their titanium half outs & Iron Will collars. Anybody tried this how’d you like them?

freedomhunter25

Lil-Rokslider
Considering running the 4mm Axis Match grade with their titanium half outs & Iron Will collars. Anybody tried this how’d you like them?
I have been thinking of trying this since the titanium outserts sit flush. But having second thoughts simply due to the fact running all iron will components , will be the same thing money wise and its proven strong system , without having a leverage point on the front . The only reason I would try this is because I work in a shop , and I like to try to run components that we sell. But Im having a internal battle, lol. Ive run iron wills for 3 years and they are PROVEN, Strong and work!!!!!!!

I have been thinking of trying this since the titanium outserts sit flush. But having second thoughts simply due to the fact running all iron will components , will be the same thing money wise and its proven strong system , without having a leverage point on the front . The only reason I would try this is because I work in a shop , and I like to try to run components that we sell. But Im having a internal battle, lol. Ive run iron wills for 3 years and they are PROVEN, Strong and work!!!!!!!
More I think about it I’m not sure the collar + eastons titanium half out would even fit?

TheViking

WKR
This is what it would look like.

Easton Axis 4mm 250
Iron Will 25 grain collar
Easton Ti Outsert

I have all the components, just dry fit them. Not terrible. A little lip between the end of the collar and where the outsert mates.

b090e1e5ce16ac8c09aa78a7519dda1e.jpg

MattB

WKR
This is what it would look like.

Easton Axis 4mm 250
Iron Will 25 grain collar
Easton Ti Outsert

I have all the components, just dry fit them. Not terrible. A little lip between the end of the collar and where the outsert mates.

b090e1e5ce16ac8c09aa78a7519dda1e.jpg
IMO you’d be better to use a footer than a collar for that application. Having the lip between the shaft and the back of the half-out seems like a misuse and of components which may potentially create an issue where none should exist.

IMO you’d be better to use a footer than a collar for that application. Having the lip between the shaft and the back of the half-out seems like a misuse and of components which may potentially create an issue where none should exist.
Yep I’m with ya. I’ll bet I can find a collar for the 4mm shafts.

More interested in seeing how the titanium half outs have held up over the years, and how concentric they are staying for folks

TheViking

WKR
Yep I’m with ya. I’ll bet I can find a collar for the 4mm shafts.

More interested in seeing how the titanium half outs have held up over the years, and how concentric they are staying for folks
I shot them 2 years ago and they were super tough. The outserts never bent for me, the Achilles heel is the side wall blowouts and the shaft. Doing a footer would really help.

The internal post goes in about 1", I would say get something that overlaps the front joint and goes about 1.5" back and it'll be a badass setup.

Also, by doing all that work, I'd just look at the Ethics outserts, you're basically doing the same thing. The aluminum post with the steel collars are pretty good. I'd avoid the all aluminum components.