Easy Cabela's savings

Deadeye11

FNG
Not sure how many people use raise.com or ebates.com but it can really help increase your savings.

Right now you can save almost 19% on a cabelas giftcard on raise and 6% cash back on ebates.

To put it simply, buy the giftcards you need from raise and then use ebates to shop at cabelas and you'll save another ~25%.

If you don't have an account use the links below to get a sign another $15 bonus :

Happy Shopping and Holidays!

dguns18

FNG
You can also buy cabelas gift cards for 10% off right now as well (via cabelas.com). I tried it last week, and I could buy the gift cards on raise.com through ebates.com, then turn around and buy the gift cards at cabelas for 10% off.

When you purchase the gift cards do you get the numbers electronically or do you have to wait to get it in the mail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dguns18

FNG
When you purchase the gift cards do you get the numbers electronically or do you have to wait to get it in the mail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using raise.com you get them electronically immediately. Using cabelas.com they ship the physical cards to you.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Raise is as f***ed up as a football bat. I created an account, placed an order, the charge hit my credit card, then was immediately refunded and my account suspended. When I called customer service all they would tell me was that my password was linked to...something. WTF does that even mean. This is a new account, I had never heard of raise until today.

They want me to send two pictures (at different angles no less) of my ID to unlock my account. LOL! I don't need to save 20 bucks that bad.

ETA: They have absolutely awful reviews online. 682 reviews on resellerratings with 1/10 stars. Ha. Wouldn't be surprised if I get hit with some fraudulent charges soon.

Last edited:

dguns18

FNG
Raise is as f***ed up as a football bat. I created an account, placed an order, the charge hit my credit card, then was immediately refunded and my account suspended. When I called customer service all they would tell me was that my password was linked to...something. WTF does that even mean. This is a new account, I had never heard of raise until today.

They want me to send two pictures (at different angles no less) of my ID to unlock my account. LOL! I don't need to save 20 bucks that bad.

ETA: They have absolutely awful reviews online. 682 reviews on resellerratings with 1/10 stars. Ha. Wouldn't be surprised if I get hit with some fraudulent charges soon.

I don't know what happened, but I've used it about a dozen times to get gift cards to cabelas without an issue, many times while standing in cabelas with the item in my hand. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

84toyota

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve used Raise for 2-3 years now - probably 30 transactions. It has always worked well for me.