Easy DIY Grocery Store bought backpacking meals

SwiftShot

WKR
I have been stepping away for years from Mountian House, Peak, ect. I do all my own now and it is way cheaper. Not a big deal if your only doing a week long hunt once a year but when you spend weeks out there it starts to add up. Great little channel and you get the calorie count as well.

Westernduck

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for sharing. I usually use a mix of real food and the freeze dried meals on my trips. That bbq Mac and cheese looks really good. I’ll definitely try it

OP
SwiftShot

SwiftShot

WKR
Thanks for sharing. I usually use a mix of real food and the freeze dried meals on my trips. That bbq Mac and cheese looks really good. I’ll definitely try it
You can go to the channel she recommended in the video. They have tons of better recipes. It is all I do now. Tons of variety and way cheaper. I do still like the premade Phai Tai. I do splurge on that one and a beef stew I like.

Westernduck

Lil-Rokslider
You can go to the channel she recommended in the video. They have tons of better recipes. It is all I do now. Tons of variety and way cheaper. I do still like the premade Phai Tai. I do splurge on that one and a beef stew I like.
I’ll check it out. Thanks!