Eat my Boxershorts

mdkelley

FNG
smartwool 150s long style (mid thigh) boxer briefs. I have tried many kinds of synthetics and in most conditions they are not for me, I guess I run too hot or sweat too much. I hate having swamp ass, just isn't comfortable for me. Just ordered 3 more pairs of smartwool long boxer briefs. They have them on clearance at REI online right now and 20% off one item so they were about $30/pair. I look at it this way; When I was single I would spend more $$ in a weekend at the bar than it costs to buy 3-4 pair of decent drawers at full price. Well worth the cost and these seem to last well so far. I am a cheap son of a gun as well, but it is worth a couple bucks extra to be comfortable in my opinion.

j33

WKR
Saxx Quest Long, thank me later. go hunt boys recommended and well glad I picked up a few. Stinks stays away really good but haven’t tested yet more than a few days yet.

I tried a hunting brand and they were alright but I believe you can’t compete with a company like Saxx, every year their product gets better.

eltaco

WKR
I tried the short firstlite one. Might as well just went commando as the boys were swinging free.

Same here, and non-stop wedgie. Horrible experience. What’s worse is wrapping $80 into them. Apparently the longer ones are okay.

Exofficio for me. Also bought Costco special and wish I had bought more than one 3pk.

I have some older merino Corr4Element ones that have been really great. I assume the BlackOvis ones are the same thing?

Same here, and non-stop wedgie. Horrible experience. What’s worse is wrapping $80 into them. Apparently the longer ones are okay.

Exofficio for me. Also bought Costco special and wish I had bought more than one 3pk.

I have some older merino Corr4Element ones that have been really great. I assume the BlackOvis ones are the same thing?
Ahhhh be careful on the black ovis.
The seam runs front to back straight thru vs a triangle.
I layed out on a over night 15 mile trip in a pair and that was also not pretty. Would of rather had the boys hanging out a leg of FL🤣

AE is what I always used to wear. Their quality has really gone down hill lately, at least on the boxers that I've got from them.
Try Jinshi. They sell them on Amazon. i bought my first pairs 4 years ago now and they still fit and feel great. 95% bamboo. The short style were way to short for me but I have the regular and long and both stay out and don’t ride up. they Aren’t terribly priced and I don’t wear anything else now.

Try them, you won’t be disappointed.

teesquare

FNG
32 DEGREES....soft synthetic, wide waistband, good fit - AND $4.99 ......I bought some thinking - they will probably go in the trash - but I have been surprised and they have become my favorites. I own Saxx ( TOO expensive...) Tommy John, Duluth, and Ex Officio. And these $4.99 ONES FROM 32 DEGREES ARE BETTER THAN ALL OF THE OTHERS.