Ebay Fees

bounds

WKR
I try to avoid selling on ebay and haven't in a while. But I was needing to sell something quickly so I could order my upgrade asap and Ebay is usually good for that. Well I didn't realize this but their fee is now 10%. I thought that was crazy! Cost me almost $30 to sell my sleeping bag. Wish I had known that beforehand and I wouldn't have done it. Word of caution for everyone.

WyoRob

Lil-Rokslider
Had the same thing happen a few months ago. The was the last time I sold on eBay.

OP
B

bounds

WKR
Yeah that's the last money they're taking from me. I'll have more patience in the future.

I use them quite a bit. The fees are more, but I do get more for my stuff with less grief.

I quit dealing with EBay a few years ago. Increased fees along with PayPal fees and very little seller protection made it a huge headache. At one point in time i was selling around $50k worth of stuff a year on eBay. But their customer service was atrocious and they had zero desire to back up the seller. Buyer could dispute anything for any reason and almost always won. After I lost a high dollar item because the buyer said they never got it (despite signed,confirmation of delivery with UPS) I gave up.

welpro222

WKR
Ebay sucks, fees are high. I use them as a last resort to sell quick, sometimes you can get lucky and get a bidding war to get that final price up. I've seen some kifaru items fetch more then retail price.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Their fees are all over the place.......it totally depends on what category of item you're selling. Some items are 6% and some are 10% and everything in between.