Eberlestock Blue Widow Top Pouch and lack of pockets... for those that know Molle gea

PhillyB

WKR
For those with a Blue widow, has anyone seen or have an idea on how to increase the number of pockets for small gear storage. In my experience, I am subject to putting things into baggies to keep it organized, stuffing everything in the lid pouch (fanny pack), or having it spread all over and falling to the bottom of the main compartment, or tube pockets.

I was curious if anyone knows of a tactical bag, pouch, or something similar that would attach in place of the fanny pack that has pockets? I researched a bit online, but didn't find much.

I know there are some military guys and others that own other packs and wondered if someone might know of a pouch of similar size that I could strap in place of the one pocket Eberlestock pouch that would give me some more pocket options.

worx53

WKR
bth_P1010050_zpsdbc02aac.jpg
bth_P1010051_zpsd29a4cc0.jpg
I took the Eberlestock top off and attached two Camelback water bottle holders with pals webbing right to the top. Holds more stuff and easier to get to.

Last edited:

worx53

WKR
I think the HPG recon or original kit bag would work really well on there too. You may need their accessory straps to fasten it. That Eberlestock top pack is useless.

jcodyc40

Lil-Rokslider
I use a couple of condor pockets on my hip belt and really like them. I'm thinking of using two eberlestock 2 liter pouches in place of the fannypack, alot like the water bottle carriers.