Eberlestock Nosegunner?

grfox92

WKR
Anyone use one? I like the built in pistol holster.

Alot of guys running a Bino harness over the top of a Gunfighters Inc chest rig, this seems to get rid of alot of clutter and extra steps.

Anyone have any real world experience?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

WKR
Anyone use one? I like the built in pistol holster.

Alot of guys running a Bino harness over the top of a Gunfighters Inc chest rig, this seems to get rid of alot of clutter and extra steps.

Anyone have any real world experience?

I switched to the hill people chest rig and am waiting for the right color bino pouch to mount to it. Lower social profile when out of season.
But before that I just tucked my g22 into the back pocket of my fhf holder. Works very well, especially with one of those neoprene pocket holster/sleeve deals in there for extra retention. With that it never once fell out no matter how much junk I was climbing under and over.
I almost bought the nosegunner a few years ago when my local finally had one I could get my hands on but there was just something about it I didn't like. As I recall it felt very over padded and therefore bulkier than it needed to be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
grfox92

grfox92

WKR
I switched to the hill people chest rig and am waiting for the right color bino pouch to mount to it. Lower social profile when out of season.
But before that I just tucked my g22 into the back pocket of my fhf holder. Works very well, especially with one of those neoprene pocket holster/sleeve deals in there for extra retention. With that it never once fell out no matter how much junk I was climbing under and over.
I almost bought the nosegunner a few years ago when my local finally had one I could get my hands on but there was just something about it I didn't like. As I recall it felt very over padded and therefore bulkier than it needed to be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
So the chest rig was my initial plan, I was worried it might be too cluttered but maybe I'll stay that route. I saw a video of the nose gunner and it looked huge and bulky.

Thanks for the reply.