WTS/WTT Eberlestock X1A2 pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
*Sold*

Price drop.

Eberlestock X1A2 pack. Used in the eastern whitetail woods a few times. Has built in rifle scabbard and also includes the Ripcord Bow Tether for packing bow. Just didn't fit my needs. Like new except for some ripped threads on the end of one small webbing loop - $100.

Will accept PayPal F/F or add 4%.

84d41f8d00cfbd59cff1d6067cdf5d08.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
ebonnette0118
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The cam of your bow sits in the fold of that smaller lower pocket with the hole in the bottom. Then the ripcord is attached to the top of the pack and then attached to your bow. You can cinch the ripcord strap down to hold the bow tight to the pack. I believe there's a video on YouTube that Eberlestock did that shows how it works.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
ebonnette0118
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bump. $125 or trade. Would be interested in boot foot chest waders (size 10), Kuiu or FL vest, tarp, fishing items, turkey hunting items, quality youth camo gear, backpacking chair or cot, Carhartt vest or coat, battery operated grease gun, Hi-Lift jacks, quality steel toe slip on boots (size 10), chronograph, quality headlamps/flashlights, sleeping bag, Predator green camo, etc. for full or partial trade. Would add cash on top of trade for item(s) of interest.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.