Eclipse arrows? Anyone ever heard of them

Wellsdw

WKR
So my wife and I bought a house a couple years ago, and in the basement I found a dozen eclipse arrow shafts the previous owners left, and I can’t find any info on them. I was planning on fletching them up for my recurve due to spine. Im hoping someone on RS knows something about them. Thanks for any input.

Easton eclipse? Aluminum target arrows.

What exactly are you looking to know? Spine chart is a little different than we are used to with carbon now.

OP
Wellsdw

Wellsdw

WKR
I know they Aren’t Easton arrows I believe eclipse is the actual brand from what little I do know and have found out . They are 400 spine carbon arrows. More interested in what kind of quality they were back
When they were mAnufactured.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I have seen enough carbon through the had pics to say TOSS THEM IN THE TRASH. I personally wouldnt risk it with unknown arrows. Even if I knew all the details on the actual arrow specs I still wouldnt shoot them as I didnt know the history on them and how they were treated.

Easton Eclipse are their X7 target arrow. They are still in use today among many of the world's best archers.

There should be 4 numbers on them. Sometimes they are hard to find on Eclipse shafts. If you can find them, I can help you more.