Eclipse Broadheads...Werewolf Bow

I don't know anything about the bow sorry. The broadheads are great though. They have the same design as the zwickey. I've shot both. I prefer the zwickey myself because the steel is just right for me to sharpen and stays sharp as long as I don't mistreat them.
The eclipses can be difficult to mount perfectly but that is just part of the fun to me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beendare

WKR
Looks new...and they don't give metal or mnfr specs on the bow or the heads....you sure you want to be the guinea pig?
For 1/2 the price of those heads you can get VPAs made from good steel and guaranteed to be straight.

The bow is an ILF so if the limbs are junk you can always swap for many others.

2blade

WKR
according to Doc Ashby, he never had an Eclipse broadhead, the glue-ons, fail, neither have I. I like em, very well built for a braised head. No idea on the bow?

oldgoat

WKR
It's a bow, probably not a bad one, but for that money you could buy a way better quality used bow, or at least a bow that's known to be good rather than a bow that has no history yet. If metal riser bows are what excites you, there's a ton of used Hoyt Buffalos in the classifieds these days now that Hoyt has released the Satori. I'd probably buy a Hoyt Excel and a set of decent ILF limbs and have some money left over for broadheads and arrows for what that bow costs if you don't want to buy new.

OP
O

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
I'd probably buy a Hoyt Excel and a set of decent ILF limbs and have some money left over for broadheads and arrows for what that bow costs if you don't want to buy new.

This is where I was leaning. However, thought I'd see where, if any, folks had any experience with it.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKMAN

Lil-Rokslider
I like the broadheads but have never shot them into game. They spin well, fly well and are impeccably finished.
I've received nothing but the finest of customer service, which is always a treat too.
View attachment 52120

lumis17

Lil-Rokslider
Shooting-wise I like metal risers because they are typically heavier and I find them to be much easier to tune than wooden bows since you can adjust the poundage. The main attraction with ILF risers is that you can buy limbs from a variety of manufacturers to put on your riser.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Why metal risers? I have shot one a few times and I was totally not impressed.
Stability, tuning options, mass weight, durability. There's a reason that the best trad shooters in the world shoot metal bows. I like wood bows as much as anyone, but they have their faults.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk