Economy Packs

OP
S

Semorbux

FNG
That's what I thought too, but I felt like I needed to at least try on the majority of the sub $300 packs before I pulled the trigger. I still have 3 kids at home so money is definitely not growing on trees atm.

pcrossett

FNG
Thoughts on the Eberlestock F1 mainframe? Was thinking of matching up that with one of their new Vapor packs, but there always seems to be mixed feeling on Eberlestock. Is it a good brand that will hold up or worth it to spend an arm and a leg for a Kifaru or SG pack? You don't see a lot of guides using Eberlestock so not really sure what to think about that.

lnewton

Lil-Rokslider
Thoughts on the Eberlestock F1 mainframe? Was thinking of matching up that with one of their new Vapor packs, but there always seems to be mixed feeling on Eberlestock. Is it a good brand that will hold up or worth it to spend an arm and a leg for a Kifaru or SG pack? You don't see a lot of guides using Eberlestock so not really sure what to think about that.
Eberlestock make good products but you can get a Mystery Ranch or EXO for about the same money. My MR is a 2011 model and still going strong. The MR Pop 38 and 28 start in the 350-400 range. EXO had a blemished sale going right now or you can get a great deal in the classifieds here on any of them.