EDC pack

PAhntr91

WKR
Classified Approved
Hey guys. Looking for an edc pack, taking to work mostly, short day trips and what not. Like water bottle pouches and easy access for concealed carry. What you all recommend under $150

MR 2 DAP. Find one on sale. Has side access that can be used for a sidearm, if you are into that sort of thing.

Weston

Lil-Rokslider
I like my mystery ranch scapegoat 25 quite a bit. I bought it to take on the airplane with me when I travel for work, and dayhikes with the family, and it doubles as my bugout bag when it sits in the closet. Firearm carrying isn’t excellent in it, if I’m on a day hike I can put a subcompact in the waistband pocket, but otherwise I typically have a full-size Glock concealed. It’s built well, and I really like how it opens to find things easily.

matthewmt

WKR
I picked up a Mystery Ranch urban assault 21l off sierra trading post for 69$ tri zip, frame sheet, solid organizing layout on the inside. I recommend.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

easilyamused

Lil-Rokslider
If youre on facebook go join a group called ‘the perfect pack’. Theres a lot of good guys on there that focus on edc packs such as what youre wanting.

*zap*

WKR
I would get a Camelbak 3 day pack. Good deal's on a used one on ebay usually. USA made and lifetime current owner warranty.

Last edited:

prm

WKR
There are so many good packs to choose from. Check out a guy on YouTube ‘George Defined’. You’ll see packs you’ve never heard of. For less expensive day packs I like what Eberlestock has. the H31 Bandit might be a good option. I have the larger F5 Switchblade. A little big for EDC, for me, but might be a good option if you carry a bit more. I also have an Antero. I like it, but it’s way over your stated price. While made in USA is good, I think it lacks features for the money.