Eddie Bauer 50% off one piece of outerwear and free shipping

nnmarcher

Lil-Rokslider

In particular, I've seen this coat suggested in many threads about down jackets. 4.6oz of 800fp down, windproof, water resistant, stores in its own pocket. Not sure of total weight

Thank you Eddie, the code for 50% off is APPAREL50

Last edited:

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Thanks for the link.

Is there a code to get the 50% off? The link you provided is not 50%, but closer to 40%.

Eddie

P.S. I found the code. It's "APPAREL50" without the quotes.

Anyone else use the code? Having trouble getting it to work. Keep getting a message that “the code is not valid with this e mail address”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zacattack

WKR
Anyone else use the code? Having trouble getting it to work. Keep getting a message that “the code is not valid with this e mail address”

Same here. Strange because the code is listed on their website.

Reposting something I shared last year during those record low Midwest temps. Actual air temp was below 0 and wind chill was -17.

I just tested the EverTherm, Downlight, and my Kryptec Ghar in this “feels like” -17 weather. I was just wearing a t-shirt underneath and EB Guide Pro Fleece lined pants and was just standing still under my deck

The Evertherm Hooded Jacket was immediately cold on my shoulders and upper back. I’d say within a minute.

The Downlight (no hood) was comfortable. I started getting a bit chilled on my shoulders after about five minutes but nowhere near what I experienced with the Evertherm.

The Ghar started getting the shoulder chill that the Downlight had after about 2 minutes.”

Also, Downlight without the hood is 17.5 ounces for a Large Tall.

fmyth

WKR

You have to be logged in to your EB account to get the code to work.

twall13

WKR
Man, I don't really need another puffy but the "Safety Orange" MicroTherm 2.0 looks like a solid layer to add to my rifle hunting kit... so I ended up buying one. Sometimes I hate how quickly my spending cash can vanish when I get on Rokslide.

Jhoff041

FNG
Does anyone have adventure rewards cash they aren’t using? Trying to get some guide pros