Eddie Bauer 50% off

Eddie Bauer code for 50% off any item. Sale is also in store. Plus they are giving an extra $10 off jackets after any discount. The checker told me the discount was good through the 29th

EBLove

I just picked up an excellent puffy for a smoking deal

Last edited:

NoWiser

WKR
I was watching a couple items on their site last week. Most of them were marked near 50% off. I noticed they are back to full price now that this code is available. Dang it!

Gutshotem

WKR
Anyone ever try the cirrus lite down jacket? My costco has a bunch of them for $50. I believe it was a 650 down but not sure on how many ounces of fill they have.

lck90

FNG
Anyone ever try the cirrus lite down jacket? My costco has a bunch of them for $50. I believe it was a 650 down but not sure on how many ounces of fill they have.

I picked up a micro lite down jacket from Sam’s Club last week for $29. It’s their 650 down blend. Very light and supposedly packs into one of its pockets. I haven’t got to try it out much yet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you join their rewards program (free), they’ll randomly send you $10-15 off gift certificates. Those combined with 50-60% coupon codes means you can get individual items for real cheap.

Mossy

WKR

I’ve had mine for about a year and wear it a lot in the fall/winter but not for hunting. Very warm and lite in my opinion