Eddie Bauer cirrusLite down jacket

OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Eddie Bauer Cirruslite for 39.99 with code BFCIRRUS.
If you are a member you might even have some cash rewards like I did. Brought the jacket down an additional $10 off.
I tried it on the hooded version first too. It didn't work for me either. But did for the standard version.
yes, it’s only on the non-hooded version and anyone who is a member if you have some cash back rewards you might get another $10 off.

np307

Lil-Rokslider
I have one that I bought used but couldn't pass up another at that price. Plus the one I have is a little snug with all multiple layers so I went up a size.

Jakerex

WKR
Are these warm jackets. Intended use would be to pack it in to use as an outer layer when sitting or glassing for a while. Also, I don’t like jackets that don’t cover my ass crack….does the regular size sit below the waist or should I order a tall? I’m never a tall, but don’t want a short jacket. Lastly, size up for my intended use or run with regular size? Thanks for the input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ordered a hooded one on Nov 21st-just found out it won't ship until late December.

Firehawk

WKR
It would be nice if they would ship the ones we ordered in November before they put them up for sale again. I am still waiting, not a huge deal, but surprised that they have put them back up when they haven't been able to ship the ones from November. Several colors/sizes have been held up in a container off shore somewhere is what they told me.

snakelk

WKR
It would be nice if they would ship the ones we ordered in November before they put them up for sale again. I am still waiting, not a huge deal, but surprised that they have put them back up when they haven't been able to ship the ones from November. Several colors/sizes have been held up in a container off shore somewhere is what they told me.
I agree! I ordered two of the hooded version on Nov 27th, and they still have not shipped.